- Children who will be five years old by September 1, 2019 are eligible to attend kindergarten in September 2019. The Scituate School Department requires registration for Kindergarten in Scituate.
- The registration date for all three Scituate elementary schools is Thursday, April 4, 2019.
- Parents of children scheduled to attend kindergarten this fall should contact the school of attendance so that a registration packet can be sent to you prior to the registration date.
- Parents/guardians of students whose last name begins with the letters A-L are asked to register between 9:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
- Parents/guardians of students whose last name begins with the letters M-Z are asked to register between 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Clayville School: 3 George Washington Highway, Clayville
Hope School: 391 North Road, Hope
North Scituate School: 46 Institute Lane, North Scituate
If you have a question regarding which school your child will attend based on your address, please contact the Scituate School Department at 401-647-4100. Be advised that the Scituate School Department reserves the right to selectively redistrict your child to another Scituate elementary school based on class size issues. In most years this involves a relatively small number of students.
Further, if your child will not be five years old by September 1, 2019, but will turn five by October 1, 2019 and you desire to be considered for a waiver, you must do so by May 17, 2019.