Parents & Guardians » Special Limited Permit to Work

Special Limited Permit to Work

For information regarding Special Limited Permit to Work (commonly known as working papers), please go to
  • The minor must obtain an "Intent to Employ a Minor" form, which is completed by the potential employer.
  • Next, call Jennifer Carnevale, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent, at 401-647-4100 or Judy Gallagher, High School Principal's Secretary, at 401-647-4120 for an appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
  • Be sure to bring the completed Intent to Employ a Minor form and proof of ID that includes a date of birth (such as driver permit or birth certificate) to the appointment.