The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
Scituate Public Schools Home
Watch our students compete in our spelling bee, live!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
Scituate High School earns top honors at Providence Journal’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Please click on "District Information" and scroll down to "Lunch Information" to find information and an application for free and reduced meals.
At a Glance
- 8.7:1 Average student to teacher ratio
- 81.9% Post secondary enrollment rate
- 97.1% Four year graduation rate
- 89.2% of teachers have 3+ years teaching experience
- $17,812 per pupil expenditure
- 96% of students feel like there is an adult they can talk to in their school
- 81% of students feel like the energy at their school is positive
Students from every elementary and middle school in Scituate, Rhode Island gathered at Scituate High School for a huge inter-school VEX Robotics competition.