A message from the superintendent of Scituate Public Schools, thanking students, parents, and staff for their roles in responding to the power outage at the middle and high schools, and also talking about updates to distance learning options.
Scituate Public Schools Home
Scituate High School earns top honors at Providence Journal’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Hear updates from Superintendent Laurie Andries about the re-opening schools this fall, RIDE's walkthroughs, and more in this video message.
The virtual town hall meeting will be held on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 6:30 PM. Please review the re-opening plan and the FAQ's before the meeting. Please click "Read Full Story" to see the link.
The School Committee meeting schedule for 8-4-2020 has been canceled due to power outages and will be rescheduled at a later date
At a Glance
- 8.7:1 Average student to teacher ratio
- 81.9% Post secondary enrollment rate
- 97.1% Four year graduation rate
- 89.2% of teachers have 3+ years teaching experience
- $17,812 per pupil expenditure
- 96% of students feel like there is an adult they can talk to in their school
- 81% of students feel like the energy at their school is positive
Students from every elementary and middle school in Scituate, Rhode Island gathered at Scituate High School for a huge inter-school VEX Robotics competition.