Please see the attached information for vaccine clinics in RI.
Scituate Public Schools Home
The Scituate School Department has immediate openings for part time and full time bus monitor positions for the 2021/2022 school year. Please call 647-4100 for an application!
To apply to be a substitute teacher, you must have RIDE certification OR a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
Please click on "District Information" and scroll down to "Lunch Information" to find information and an application for free and reduced meals.
At a Glance
- 8.7:1 Average student to teacher ratio
- 81.9% Post secondary enrollment rate
- 97.1% Four year graduation rate
- 89.2% of teachers have 3+ years teaching experience
- $17,812 per pupil expenditure
- 96% of students feel like there is an adult they can talk to in their school
- 81% of students feel like the energy at their school is positive
Students from every elementary and middle school in Scituate, Rhode Island gathered at Scituate High School for a huge inter-school VEX Robotics competition.