Scituate Public Schools Home
Victoria Venditto placed 4th in the 2020 Wickford Art Association Scholarship Program for Competition, Exhibit and Award
Students from every elementary and middle school in Scituate flocked to Scituate High School for a district-wide VEX Robotics competition. Check out the video from the event!
Superintendent Blanchette will host an Open Office Hour each month beginning on January 28, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
For posting and job description, please click "District Info" and scroll down to "Employment Opportunities"
The updated Use of School Facilities and Fields by Non-School Based Organizations Application can now be found by clicking on "School Committee" in the blue banner at the top of the page, then choose the "Policies and Procedures" tab and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. At this time we are only able to accept hard copies of the application.
At a Glance
- 8.7:1 Average student to teacher ratio
- 81.9% Post secondary enrollment rate
- 97.1% Four year graduation rate
- 89.2% of teachers have 3+ years teaching experience
- $17,812 per pupil expenditure
- 96% of students feel like there is an adult they can talk to in their school
- 81% of students feel like the energy at their school is positive
Students from every elementary and middle school in Scituate, Rhode Island gathered at Scituate High School for a huge inter-school VEX Robotics competition.